something about Kisumai..Q & A related to valentines issue ^___^
Valentine’s day special questionnaire
Q1: Tell me of the actions you typically take, when you’re in love.
Q2: What would you like to do , if you’ve got a girlfriend?
Q3: What are you now mostly in love with?
Q4: The moment you think yourself being a romantist is:
Q5: What kind of comment pleases you from a girl?
Q6: Are there any recent moments which made your heart pounding?
Q7: Who in KMF2 would you take to talk about your love ?
Q8: When do you think you want “to fall in love” or “have a girlfriend”?
Q9: Which acts of a girl turns you off?
Q10: Do you like chocolates?
Takashi Nikaido’s answers :
- Nothing special . There might be more things I would worry about, though.
- Dating on a luxury-ship. Once in my life, I’d like to make this true.
- Seeing movies, for improving my acting skill. I’ve watched “Bushi-no-1 byou”(the latest Takuya Kimura movie) lately.
- Being a pure realist, there are seldom occasions that I define myself romantic.
- Positive comments like “I love you!” delights me – but I wouldn’t like this word to be said too easily.
- There weren’t any, because I’m too busy for these kind of things – but I’m happy with that!
- I confer to noone about this subject. If I should, though, I ‘d speak to Kitayama or Wataru. Kitayama is my forgoer in life, while Wataru is both a forgoer and like a brother for me.
- At night when I feel lonely. When that happens, I listen to music or simply sleep.
- When I see a girl doing make-up in the train, I ‘d think “Regarding to common sense, is that alright?”
- I like them. Especially white chocolates.
Wataru Yokoo’s Answers:
1. Send Emails. So many that it won’t bother her – or, maybe much more?
2. Of course, date her! I’d pick her up by my car, and together we decide where to go.
3. Glasses – I collected already 10 or so. I like glasses with transparent frames – I wear one today as well.
4. At night,when I watch the stars, recalling the astrological myths.
5. More than words, her existence beside me is the most satisfying – I’m a romantist!
6. I bought cool clothes! Shopping really raises my tension.
7. Nobody. I ask myself and answer myself(laughs). About the subject love, advises from someone else wouldn’t be that useful,don’t you think? But, if I’m asked for an advise, I’d be very serious in thinking about it!!
8. To see a dating guy, acting like he’s defending his girlfriend.
9. Eating ugly. I can’t accept the way of eating, which shows no respect for the person who cooked the food.
10. That depends. For the boys, it might be more impressive, if the Valentine’s day chocolates are of the simple art.
Kento Senga answers:
- Phone her so often, being concerned what she’s doing now, or feeling simply unsteady!
- Talk a lot with her. It’ll be good enough, when we have chances to share time with each other.
- Glasses with blue-checked frame; I bought it quite recently, falling in love with them.
- Fireworks, stars, and fireworks – every time I find myself too much impressed with such beautiful things!
- A sincere “Gambatte”. A word of comfort gives me greater power than anything else.
- A photo sent by my friend featuring a beautiful illumination had caught my heart.
- Fujigaya-kun or Yokoo-kun. I can widely agree with Fujigaya-kun, for us sharing a lot of similar characters and opinions. Yokoo-kun is a reliable senpai, so I can talk about everything with trust.
- Seeing a couple talking happily with each other. I’m full with envy!
- Seeing her denying an opinion totally, or forcing someone to have her own opinion.
- It depends on the mood. There are hardly times that I buy them myself, though.
Taisuke Fujigaya answers:
- Simply concerened and worried – Like thinking,“Isn’t she involved in an accident or so?”
- Date at a theme park. I’d like to hold hands with her even when we’re lining up!
- Music. In fact, I formed a band with friends, with me taking charge of vocals and making lyrics.
- When I’m writing lyrics for a love song. I’m too embarrassed to tell what’s inside it!
- Words like”I love you a lot” makes my heart screech!
- My necklace. The heart – and –angel shaped charm is my favourite!
- Yokoo! I don’t know if it’s proper for me (younger than him) saying this, but he’s really down-to-earth, and listens to me very sincerely. That’s the reason!
- The cold times, like winter nights. I hate to be alone, therefore I feel lonely in that time.
- Seeing her acting rude or without manners.
- Yes, very much! Please make chocolates on your own! I’d certainly reply you!
Toshiya Miyata’s answers:
- I would like to know everything about that girl! Her mobile No., for example(laughs).
- Dine with her family(laughs). I love to have these kind of mutual, at-home contact.
- That famous chocolate bar in the ‘chocolat’ movie – it costed a lot(laughs)!
- Practicing how to propose marriage, before even getting any girlfriend! It’s rather silly…
- With tears, “I wanted really to see you!” – I’d immediately hold her in my arms!
It may be that I like girls who cry upfront – but I’m not a sadist!
- The time I saw a little boy hanging on his mother so sweet.
- Senga. If I beg him not to tell the story to someone else, he won’t.
- When I heard that my mutual brother going to an internat school – Hey, your brother misses you!
- None. If you can’t accept every act of the girl, you’re not her boyfriend!
- Yeah! Extra sweet ones are OK, too. Today, I’d go again to spend money on chocolate bars(laughs).
Yuta Tamamori’s answers:
- I remain normal. It would be the best, if we become closer and closer naturally.
- Be reaaaaally sweet , because when I’m not sure if she loves me as well, I tend not to show my feelings that much.
- Music. My policy is to buy the CD’s myself, instead of borrowing them from friends.
- Ummm…I’m quite a realist. If my girlfriend has a wish, I try to make it real, though!
- “I support you!” – Oh, that’s a remark rather from the fans, right? But it does please me!
- I saw a lady in my fitness-gym trying to lift a heavy weight. When she sighed and made a face like, “ That’s impossible, no matter how hard I tried…”, I almost fell in love with her.
- Yokoo-kun. He would be counselling you, as if it would have been his own love life!
- When I’ve seen a couple around my age being happy in front of my eyes.
- When I saw her going out in clothes like”Isn’t that your home-clothes?”.
- Not really. My body desires it only when I’m in fatigue. But I love Valentine’s day chocolates!
Hiromitsu Kitayama's Answers:
１．Nothing specific. I'm not the person who changes attitude when falling in love. Even my friends don't notice it.
２．Going to a theme-park. I’d love to enjoy it fully with her.
３．My dog, Pocky – It’s now 4 months old; really cute!!
４． When I plan to make our events(Ex: Proposal for marriage) memorable and dramatic!
５．Adding to all positive comments – I ‘d be intrigued by the words like, “I wanted to see you soooo much !”.
６．Seeing Pocky looking at me, trembling to go outside!
７．I don’t confer to anyone – after all, I’m the oldest here!
I tell the others just of the result of what happened.
8. When I realized winter is approaching – I remember of the sweet-sour memories from the love relationships I had before.
9. When she acted selfish and non-caring – It’s a no-no, no matter if it’s my girlfriend or buddies!
10. Ummm…In fact, I don’t care for sweets that much. But if it’s a Valentine’s day gift with heart, I’d certainly eat it!
I hope you like this..all credit goes to my lovely friend Elle ^^